b.1992 in Haifa, Israel
Lives and works in New York, NY.
BFA, the Department of Multidisciplinary Art, Shenkar College, Tel Aviv, Israel.
Masters in Fine Arts (MFA) ,School of Visual Arts, New York, NY.
- " DOWNSTAIRS, BEYOND " , AS OF NOW GALLERY, Brooklyn, NY, Curated by Nikki Mehle (January -February 2019 )
- Portable Modernism, Life Lessons Garage, Curated by Andrew Jilka and Life Lessons, Far Rockaway, NY (June- July 2018)
- AN OPERA OF CANARIES, curated by James Siena, Garrison Art Center, Garrison, NY (April - May 2018)
- SIDESHOW NATION V: THRU THE RABBIT HOLE 2, Sideshow Gallery, Brooklyn, NY, (January- February 2017).
- Elephant And Castle, 2025 Art and Culture, Curated by Saskia Krafft, Hamburg, Germany, (April 2017).
- Cognitive Dissidence: SVA MFA Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition, Ray Smith Studio, Curated by Dan Cameron, Brooklyn, NY, (May 2017).
- Landing, The Convent at the Church of St. Michael, Curated by Life Lessons, New York, NY, (October 2017).
- Artificial Frills, The Cloying Parlor, Curated by Suzanne Stroebe, New York, NY, (November 2016).
- Survival War, The Department of Multidisciplinary Art, Shenkar College of Engineering and Design, Curated by Yonatan Amir and Gal Weinstein, Tel Aviv, Israel, (July 2015).
- Finals, RawArt Gallery, Curated by Nogah Davidson, Tel Aviv, Israel, (September- October 2015).
- Derive, MoBY, (Museum of Bat Yam), Curated by Larry Abramson and Joshua Simon, Bat Yam, Israel, (May- June 2014).
- Anti-portrait ,Sara Arman Gallery, Curated by Mira Ceder, Tel Aviv, Israel, (September 2014).
- New American Paintings, Taft Catherine, MFA Annual, Issue #123, April 2016.
- Pini Gary, "10 Must-See Art Shows Opening This Week", Paper Magazine, Oct 12, 2017.
Hurvitz Grant for Emerging Artist- America-Israel Cultural Foundation (AICF), 2015.
Ein Harod Museum of Art, Ein Harod, Israel.
START Collection, Israel.